Like in the last FIFA parts there was always at the end of the week the FUT Champions. Also this year there is the famous Weekend League. But this year there are some changes not only in the prices but also in the system of the tournament. We explain everything about the new Weekend League structure.
The new qualification
In this year’s Weekend League you have to qualify by collecting 1500 points. You can get these points by playing division games. After you have collected the 1500 points. You have to play another qualification round. The so called playoffs consist of nine games of which you have to win a total of 5 to get into the weekend league. You have to play the playoffs every week, there is no way back. If you don’t make the playoffs you will have to earn 1500 points in the division again to make it to the playoffs. 20 games have to be played in the weekend league this year instead of 30 like last year. The prices are also extremely good this year, so we assume that the transfer market is quite favorable this year. You can claim the prizes directly after the completed games we have listed the prizes below.
The more you play the better you get in FIFA. If you can win 10 out of 20 games in the weekend league. That is a very good step for the e-Arenaa tournaments. After we have already organized two big tournaments for Call of Duty. Soon FIFA 22 tournament will be organized where you can prove your skills. And maybe you can win the prizes.
FUT Champions Rank Rewards
- Rewards Rank VI: 1x 1 of 3 FUT Champions players, 2x Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, 1x Prime Gold Player Pack, 500 Champions Qualification Points, 5000 Coins
- Rank V: 2x 1 of 3 FUT Champions players, 1x Premium Gold Player Pack, 1x Prime Gold Player Pack, 1x Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, 500 Champions Qualification Points, 10.000 Coins
- Rewards Rank IV: 2x 1 of 4 FUT Champions players, 1x Prime Gold Player Pack, 2x Mega Pack, 1.000 Champions Qualification Points, 15.000 Coins
- Rank III: 2x 1 of 4 FUT Champions players, 1x Jumbo Rare Player Pack, 1x TOTW Pack, 1.500 Champions Qualification Points, 35.000 Coins
- Rewards Rank II: 3x 1 of 5 FUT Champions players, 1x Mega Pack, 1x Jumbo Rare Player Pack, 1x Premium TOTW Pack, 2.000 Champions Qualification Points, 60.000 Coins
- Rank I: 3x 1 of 5 FUT Champions players, 1x Ultimate Pack, 2x Premium TOTW Pack, 2.000 Champions Qualification Points, 105.000 Coins
All in all we think the new FIFA system is pretty good. Except that you have to play the playoffs again and again. We would have liked to see it built up a bit differently. The prices are just incredible so everyone can own a good team. What do you think about the new weekend league system of FIFA?